The Arthur R. Marshall National Wildlife Refuge hosted a meeting of our modeling advisory panel on Friday, January 28, 2005. Dr. Vincent Neary chaired the panel that includes two other modeling experts who were selected by Dr. Neary. The panel advised the refuge on modeling issues including selection of the specific model or models that we developed to meet refuge objectives.
Independent Technical Advisory Panel:
Hydrodynamic and Water Quality Modeling of the
Arthur R. Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge
During the first part of the January 28 meeting, the panel heard presentations by refuge staff and our modeling principal investigator, Dr. Ehab Meselhe.
Advisory Panel Members
- Dr. Vincent Neary (Panel Chair), Tennessee Technological University
- Dr. John A. "Alex" McCorquodale, University of New Orleans
- Dr. Malcolm L. Spaulding, University of Rhode Island
Model Development Principal Investigator
- Dr. Ehab Meselhe, Director and Associate Professor, University of Louisiana-Lafayette, Center for Louisiana Inland Water Studies
US Fish and Wildlife, A.R.M. Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge
- Dr. Laura Brandt, Senior Wildlife Biologist
- Dr. Matt Harwell, Senior Ecologist, Everglades Program Team
- Dr. Mike Waldon, Senior Hydrologist, Everglades Program Team
Consultant to DOI
- Dr. Robert "Bob" Kadlec
- Dr. William W. Walker, Jr.
[ Disclaimer | Privacy
Statement | Accessibility ]
Technical support for this Web site is provided by the U.S. Geological Survey
This page is: http://sofia.usgs.gov/lox_monitor_model/advisorypanel/index.html
Site last updated: 27 July, 2016 @ 01:17 PM
Comments about website: Heather Henkel (firstname.lastname@example.org)